How do I set Java security permissions for an app?
- Depending on the model, select:
- Menu->Tools->App. mgr
- Menu->Settings->Data mgr->App. mgr
- Menu->Applications->App. mgr
- Highlight the app icon, e.g. Trkd, and press Options->Open
- Select Read user data->Always allowed or level required
- Select Edit user data->Always allowed or level required
- Select Positioning->Always allowed or level required
How do I configure GPS settings for the phone?
- Select Menu->Settings->General->Positioning->Positioning methods
- Enable Integrated GPS to use the internal GPS
- Enable Bluetooth GPS to use an external Bluetooth GPS device, e.g. Nokia LD-4W
- Enable Assisted GPS to allow A-GPS
- Select Menu->Settings->General->Positioning->Positioning server
- Set Server address to supl.nokia.com or your preferred assisted GPS server
Note: Assisted GPS requires a (GPRS) data connection. Please check your tariff for the associated charges.
How do I show operating system details for the device?
- Dial *#0000#
- Details of the operating system are displayed, including the version number