How do I set Java security permissions for an app?
- Select Menu->Settings->Application mgr.->Installed apps.
- Highlight the app icon, e.g. Trkd, and press Options->Suite settings
- Select Read user data->Always allowed or the level required
- Select Edit user data->Always allowed or the level required
- Select Positioning->Always allowed or the level required
How do I configure GPS settings for the phone?
- Select Menu->Settings->Phone->Application sett.->Positioning->Positioning methods
- Enable Integrated GPS to use the internal GPS
- Enable Bluetooth GPS to use an external Bluetooth GPS device, e.g. Nokia LD-4W
- Enable Assisted GPS to allow A-GPS
- Select Menu->Settings->Phone->Application sett.->Positioning->Positioning server
- Set Server settings to supl.nokia.com or your preferred assisted GPS server
- Set Positioning server use to determine when A-GPS is used
Note: Assisted GPS requires a (GPRS) data connection. Please check your tariff for the associated charges.
How do I show operating system details for the device?
- Dial *#0000#
- Details of the operating system are displayed, including the version number